Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I Ain't Hatin', I Just Heard Better

Ahh, another week of questing with my dirty little 'stache. I'm becoming rather attached to my furry friend and I've even inspired a few people to grow a 'stache of their own. This two week period started off with some paddling down in WV, which I expected to be a brief hiatus from the questing world. However, I ran into someone famous and was able to pose for a picture! (count it, Epic Quest #2 for me) Ever heard of the Glen Millers shuttle? After running the Cheat Canyon at a nice 3.2' I had Glen waiting at the take-out with his ancient Chevy pick-up to drive me back to the rig at the put-in. What a guy. Anyone who's paddled the Cheat knows Glen Millers and his reputation for having the most hardcore shuttle around. I think the class-V drive added a few hairs to my 'stache. That man does not slow down for anything.


After returning from WV, I decided to take a trip to the local grocery store, Wegmans, to pose with an "embarrassing product". I headed over to the women's personal care section and found the shelves stacked with pads and panty liners... perfect! I had a bit of a dilemma trying to choose between Tampax Pearl and Always Maxi so I called over a helpful employee, Kara, to explain the differences to me. It's amazing what you can learn if you just ask. That's all for now, one more to go before you can crown me the King.
-MBG

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker