Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Sextache Diaries Vol 4

Wow, this competition is certainly hotting up! Speaking of Hot, it's fricking hot here in Vietnam: over 40C (that's 104F to all you Imperial Drones, seriously guys, go metric). That's right folks, since the competition started it's been 3 countries and 1 great 'tache. Even though I'll be taking 1st prize when the competition ends at the end of the month, I plan on keeping the sextache for a couple weeks more to allow me to spread the hairy word to Cambodia - that's just the kind of guy I am.

I've noticed that a few competitors have stepped their games up a notch for this round of the challenge. Too little too late in my opinion but I'm also willing to go that extra mile. I have therefore decided to complete all 3 of the possible quests.
Here goes:

A. At a restaurant with your waiter/waitress


Oh come on! Seriously you guys!
Shortly after taking this photograph, the waiter handed in his resignation to persue the dream of growing a moustache of his own. He subsequently opened the first Laos Mustache Accademy last weekend

B. You at the grocery store holding an embarrassing product



A little trickier for me. Anyone who has been to Asia will know that there are a distinct lack of grocery stores in the area. With dogged perserverance, I managed to track one down. Unfortunately for me, the Female Hygene section is something of a no-go area for men. I had to be quick...and stealthy.


Being a 6 foot tall guy with a bad-ass sextache and sunburn in a continent of short people doesn't exactly lend itself to stealthyness...It was all good in the end, I even got a helpful sales assistant to take the photo. No matter how much she wanted to, I wouldn't let her touch the 'tache.


Nobody touches the tache...






C. Your favorite scene from Star Wars...Mustache edition


Intriguing...Being a fourth level Jedi, I am knowledgable in Star Wars. Being a fourth level Jedi, I am also quite the mind reader if I do say so myself.

Bearing this in mind, I chose not only my favourite scene in Star Wars, but every red-blooded males favourite scene!

That's right, the Gold Bikini scene...behold!



The gauntlet has been thrown down. The stage is set, one post left, winner takes all!




10 comments:

John Kennedy said...

What a beautiful example of masculinity and virility. This guy needs to win. God wills it.

Annie said...

That is one seriously hot moustache... I wasn't a fan of moustaches before, but this sextache has made me appreciate the beauty of devotedly-grown facial hair.

irishwhitewater said...

Your tache leaves me speechless.

Unknown said...

The people of Ireland both applaud and admire your efforts.

Unknown said...

I will build shrine to the new god of sextache!! Pay hommage now!

Unknown said...

Truly a beautiful thing.... some would say an inspiration to all us young nacker tache growers.

Unknown said...

Ooooh can I touch it???

ManicTees said...

When I grow up I wanna grow a mustache just like yours!
Here's waiting on puberty...

Unknown said...

All hail the moustache King!

Ronan said...

If I could grow a tache half as good as that I think I would be a better man! Ron Burgundy has nothing on you!

eXTReMe Tracker