Sunday, July 6, 2008

Isaac Ludwig - Life as Usual

If boating is a sporting event then I guess you could say that I'm a super hero of some sort in that realm. It's been a busy couple of weeks for me with work and whatnot in the midst of fireworks season. I don't get a whole lot of chances to get out there and take pics of myself... but luckily our customers love to buy pics of what we're doing with them. So here's a sampling of the stash doing much boating in the last few weeks from giving our owners' daughter her first kayaking lesson, to another kayaking lesson, rafting, crazy work days behind a computer screen, etc. My general week to week flow usually gets me out in a playboat on the Pigeon almost every day and running the Green Sun & Mon. I usually playboat alone, but I was able to get a shot on the Green with these sweet orange shorts I found in my closet... they were just screaming to be worn with the stash.

I'd throw up a facebook shot on here... but to be completely honest... I don't find much novelty in it since I've had a good stash rotation through that forum for the duration of the contest. You'll probably see a few of these photos on my facebook profile if you're connected to me through that forum.

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker