Monday, July 21, 2008

Exploitation, Cattle, and Wilford Brimley




Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentleman. My recent adventures have been plenty. I still find myself sharing a special connection with mirrored lens sunglasses and Pontiac Firebirds. More recent times White-Tip and I have culled from my inner Wilford Brimley. I find myself annoyed by the more mundane and youthful things of life. Mustaches don't have time for those things. I don't even have time to shave. My mustache keeps the rest of my facial hair at bay.  The other hair follicles have developed inferiority complexes and prefer to not compete with the prominence of White-Tip. Kind of like everyone else vs. Chuck Norris. Beneath my mustache isn't an upper lip. It's another mustache.
In a special quest note, July 11th was national cow appreciation day. I figured, what better to do than visit my local Chick-fil-A and spend that time in a cow suit. 
Me and my server bonding over tasty fruit cup and waffle fries. Notice I hold my wallet in my hand, cow suits don't have pockets. 
And of course, with the renowned Chick-Fil-A cow. Some people want their picture with a celebrity, aside from Brangelina, who's more celebraded than Hilda heifer? 
"Eat Mor Chikin"

1 comment:

Mister Furious said...

Don't come over here and make me eat my oatmeal Wilford!

Cow suit is classic and nothing says sexy like a mustache with udders.

I'm going to watch Cocoon tonight and think of you. Remember the timie when Wilfor mentions he has transformed into Blue Steel after a dip in the pool?

eXTReMe Tracker