Sunday, July 20, 2008

Really, it's...the smell...

Ya know, I really didn't know that overdoing it in terms of the number of hours I was sitting in a kayak could have adverse physical affects on me. On Saturday, I found out the hard way. On Saturday evening, I went to the Supermarket in search of relief.




Now mind you, I wasn't completely sure what was wrong with me, only that I was experiencing some odd and sometimes painful events surrounding pooping. So I spent some time perusing the array of available remedies to figure out what might work for me.



After some shelf searching (and some more soul searching), I found what I apparantly needed. Then I got in line, and bought what, much to my chagrin, I apparantly needed.




Now, if I can only buy back my self respect. Oh, and, thanks allot - home from college for the summer cashier dude - for drawing everyones' attention to my purchase. Yeah, thanks, friend. I bet you can't even grow a stache like this one. Don't worry, a couple a days of this and I'll be riding the porcelain chariot like a champ again, mustache style. HUAH!

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker