Thursday, July 31, 2008

The mustache Diaries - Final Post

Like sand through the hour glass, so are the days of our lives.... The two months of this fine competition have flown by and with the quality of competition I'm sure that we could put together a pilot episode of a new soap opera...

The days of our Mustaches???

Now I admit that I haven't been active enough in many of the fine challenges set forward by the Mustache King, although I have partaken in most of the activities put forward, I never seem to have a camera at the ready to freeze the moment into a frame of digital prosperity.

Alas I have enjoyed the overall task of wearing a mustache proudly and my mustache and I will share great memories, like being able to gain the respect of those around me on the river, basketball court, hockey field, workplace, main street, post office. Everywhere I have been the mustache has been a centre piece of conversation and it will be sad to see it go.

I have decided to finish off the competition with a simple comparison of my mustache 'then & now' so without any further rambling here is my two months of growth.


1 June 2008

31st July 2008

And that is me, to the competitors, organisers and sponsors thank you for being kayakers. And thank you for the amusement.

Cheers and happy paddling.

Antz

CUMEC Magazine

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker