Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Mustache Comparisons

For this, my last bi-weekly mustache-motivated quest , I decided to compare my two odd months of mustache growth with those around me who have been cultivating mustaches of their own forever.

This is Tutti. That is short for some ridiculously long name that my girlfriend made up, but I prefer to think of it as it's Italian meaning - "everyone." She is possibly the largest house-cat known to man. She is, however, not Italian, but she does have an impressive mustache. At this point, I think mine might have grown out a bit more than even her's:







Ok, well, actually it looks more like I cut some of her fur off and glued it to my lip, but that's just not the case. Anyway, MOVING ON, there is Luisa. She’s one of two Dogo Argentinos that overwhelm my household on a daily basis. She is, at the same time, the sweetest and worst behaved dog I have ever known. Part of this is due to the fact that she has epilepsy and has been spoiled because of it. Anyway, it is hard to see her mustache because it is white-on-white. Kind of reminds you of a mafia hit-person, no? There's allot of Italians in Argentina... but I digress. There's a mustache there though, and it is pretty good, but not as good as mine, but I'm a guy, so mine should be better, right?







OK, then there is Borges, a male and Luisa’s father. When he hangs out in the back yard, he takes great pleasure in peeing on my kayak. On the other hand, he keeps people from trying to steal it too, so I guess having to hose off the boat is worth it. He’s a serious dog – 125 lbs of pure muscle and boar/bobcat-hunting mite. This is him when he was younger.



Here he is now - he turned eight this year so he’s getting old - nice ‘stache though, huh? I think mine rivals even the old boy’s , don’t you?


No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker