Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thus it Ends

Well today I learned how long it has been since I was last on my longboard.

Longboarding

Then I paddled out to try and fix the broken direction indicator on the lighthouse and turn it on.

Paddling Away

But a couple of passengers snuck aboard and challenged me to a grudge match of battleship.

<Distracted

And then they threw me overboard. I think the bear was teaching my cousin how to cheat.

Underwater

Thankfully I managed to float to shore on the other side of the pool and after a little sputtering, and drying I was able to sneak away to freedom. The bear will rue the day it tried to interfere in a contest of such epic proportions.

Ze Final Mustach

Thanks to everyone involved. I hope to make it to a river at some elevation other that 0 feet so I can meet the other people interested in such shenanigans.

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker