Saturday, June 7, 2008

clean shave

Howdy from DC. I am a lost Southerner in a land without sweet tea or fried chicken. In fact, I don't even have a car here because of the parking craziness. This puts a damper on my kayaking, but I get by via watching videos, pretending in my bath tub, and growing strange patterns of facial hair. Originally, I am from Wilmington, NC and I grew up surfing and whitewater kayaking. Then someone suggested surf kayaking and I fell madly in love. Sadly, in the past year, I have only had the opportunity to surf kayak twice. I am hoping this blog will remind of the good ol days when I could go surf kayaking any time I wanted to. Anyway, here is a picture of me (above) with a 2008 penny. Of course, the penny does a better job portraying the size of my head than the extra date. So here is a picture of me with the Tuesday Washington Post, after I was taken hostage by this blog and smacked around a bit (below).
That's all for now. Happy mustache growing!!

2 comments:

jHo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jHo said...

Ok, I give you props for holding up the coin, so that we might actually see how giant your head really is Jud, but whats going on in the second photo? Looks like someones constipated to me....

You may be two time World Surf Kayaking Champion my friend, but you've never faced competition like that showcased here.

eXTReMe Tracker