Sunday, June 22, 2008

Say hello to my little friend....




I am posting this at 11pm on Sunday. The stache has really opened my eyes to a whole new world. I smiled at two little girls on bikes who were trying to climb a steep hill the other day but quickly averted my gaze when my wife stated, "you're creeping them-and me, out." I felt vindicated when pop pedaled around the bend sporting a sweet lip warmer that would have made Magnum proud.

I admit to having some uncertainty about completing this herculean feat. Can I last the full distance? Can I go without the affections of my wife for the duration? (cause that is where this is going) Will hair continue to grow into my mouth? Do I need to worry about a heinous snot mustache after I exercise? I ponder these weighty questions as I spiral off to dreamland. Good night, and remember my hero MC Hammer in his glory days with a mustache. Coincidence? I think not my friends. I think not.


zzzzzzzzzzzzzz............. -you can't touch this-............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker