Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Let the hair grow grow grow.....



I shaved off an over year long growing of my goat tee, NOW that's commitment. My name is Charles and yes I kayak. I have been surf kayaking for some years now. and occasional make my way to the river. I live currently in a hotel in Toledo OH but in a couple days I think I might be at my home in Myrtle Beach SC. Then I will be going to Richmond VA to show off my manhood of a stache that I will be growing. So beware, and the stache will be great.



                                                                                      

                                                                                      Freshly Shavian, for Day 1.








1 comment:

jHo said...

Now I know what you're all thinking "Charles is a surf kayaker, so he's probably gonna get it easier from ol' jHo" Well you're wrong...

If you though Charles salters was weird looking BEFORE, wait until you see him with a mustache. I can't wait...I think i'm gonna go ahead and draw one on him with microsoft paint in anticipation of his eminent humiliation. I love this game.

eXTReMe Tracker