Friday, June 6, 2008

Let the growing begin

Before: Hey Mustachiers!

I'm Enda Cleary from Galway, Ireland. I've sported a wide variety of facial furniture over the past few years but for some reason never a mustache. This is about to change, I can grow facial hair thick and fast; in fact, I just grew a beard and shaved it off (tache excluded) in the last 5 minutes.

Right now I'm in Thailand in the middle of an epic Round the World journey with my girlfriend. Along with growing a sweet tache, I'm going do my darndest to encourage more people here to work on their facial hair - especially ladyboys. Imagine how much better this ladyboy would look with a mustache, the possibilities are endless!
Just for the heck of it, I decided to shave off my hair too, it'll be interesting to see how it grows back over the next 8 weeks



After:
Clean-Shaved: 01 June 2008



I've been kayaking for about 10 years. These days I paddle a Pyranha S8 and a chopped-up Enigma squirt boat although I have lent them to a buddy while I'm away so it's doubtful if I will ever see them again. When I'm not squirtin', you'll see me river-running or surfing.
Enough dilly-dallying, it's time to grow some serious mustaches!




1 comment:

jHo said...

Its nice to receive our first entry from a correctional facility!

eXTReMe Tracker