Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Chuck Norris Wishes he could grow a Stache like ME!!!


What's up guys,

My name is Jake Etheredge, but my friends call me Jake Etheredge. I am officially gonna rock this contest!!! I may be the hariest individual ever created, I still can't believe I ever got dates. Chuck Norris wishes he could grow mustaches like me. Just to let you all know how dedicated I am, my wife is planning on cutting me off for the duration of the contest, but I will not back down.


I have been kayaking for a while. I currently have two primary boats. The first being a Pyranha 420 and the second being a Wavesport Habitat 74.


I live in Huntsville, AL. So if you guys see me on the Locust or the Ocoee wish me luck!!


Other competitors, be afraid!!!



1 comment:

jHo said...

Look at that chin! That jaw! Now imagine what its gonna look like with a caterpillar poised above it!

No more comments needed! This dude is the winner....might as well call it now.

eXTReMe Tracker