Sunday, June 15, 2008

The Mustache Diaries... continued

A few weeks have past since I said goodbye to my stubbly appearance, being clean shaven made me look young, fresh and most of all handsome. Being handsome has it's drawbacks; ladies throwing themselves at me, men want to be me, and children idolize me.

This new found fame has meant that I needed to escape, so a road-trip was in order. 4 Kayaks, 4 bikes, a truck and a nice long drive.

We're now in the North Island of NZ where I plan on showing off my upperlip, but unfortunately there are have been camera issues. A few photos to wet your appetite are below, will be back in home territory for the next posting and there is a few bold-moves coming from the NZ moustache camp...

You'll be amazed at the various colours that my mustache hairs have adopted!
Some will match my beautiful brown hair, others a blossoming shade of orange, others dark black...

Here comes the multi-coloured mustache parade...


The girls start swarming...


Nothing beats blowing a few bubbles to attract even more attention to the moustache.


A kayak trip isn't a kayak trip until the vehicle is almost overloaded...

Antz

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker