Saturday, June 7, 2008

I accept your nomination......




Hey everyone, here are a few photos from my acceptance speech for the white water party's official Mustache King nomination...... Needless to say, I'll be paddling a long and hard campaign towards a bushy victory. Starting in Pittsburgh, PA, I will be riding in my bliss-stick RAD, or maybe my Jefe while blazing the campaign trail all the way to a victory in hair town. Remember to register with the white water party so you can rock the mustache on lip-hair day.

-Raymond Capone

1 comment:

jHo said...

Oh no...this guy again! You darkened our door during the last curt davis invitational,didnt you...Mr. "Capone"..if that really is your real name.

Props for trying something different....you're probably the only kayaker that owns a suit.

eXTReMe Tracker