Tuesday, June 3, 2008

This is my mustache, there is only one like it...

Finally, I get to compete in the contest that I was born to win. Take a good look fellow competitors and you'll start shiver'n in yer booties - a mustache could only improve this mug. Jeez, I hope I get fan mail. Do you think ther'll be fan mail??? I've been practicing my whole life for this opportunity. I hope to take my talents to the next level and become a professional mustached personality. I AM the next Mustache King.

As far as paddling is concerned, I'm actually kind of a newbie to whitewater kayaking in rivers. I spent allot of time in sea and surf kayaks a few years ago (and did some WW canoeing MANY years ago), but I've been re-discovering the sport on the river and I'm lov'in it. I paddle a speedy 'ol Jackson Super Hero of which I'm also a big fan.

I live in Washington, DC and, for the moment, you'll find me on the Potomac for the most part. I'm hoping to explore more rivers in Virginia and WV later this summer. If you spot me on the river and I look like I'm in trouble, assume the worst and, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, PLEASE HELP ME!!! As for the mustache grow'in, I can handle that all by myself baby. Let the games begin.

1 comment:

jHo said...

Now I got to give this man straight up props. A newbie to whitewater and already willing to make a complete ass out of himself!? Bonus points!

Welcome to the octagon my friend....several men enter...one man leave

eXTReMe Tracker