Sunday, June 1, 2008

Let the Growing Begin!



And so it begins, the summer season of mustache growing where personal embarrassment and public humiliation is both encouraged and rewarded. I expect to be the youngest competitor in this summer's competition at a ripe 18 years. I have only a few years of experience in mustache growing but I'll be sure to make up for that in other ways. Competitors beware of the youthful energy and zeal that goes along with college paddling. I just finished my freshman year at Williams College in Massachusetts and couldn't pass up the opportunity for free gear and a summer filled with great stories.

I paddle two boats, the Riot Magnum 72 and Astro 54 and will be doing most of my paddling at the Lock 32 Whitewater Park in Rochester, NY this summer. Stop by and wish me luck if you're in the area!

Best of luck to everyone.
-MBG

1 comment:

jHo said...

Dude, theres no way you're 18 years old. Do your folks know you're posting photos of yourself on the internets?

Bonus points for proving to us that you actually paddle.

You might should of thought to start growing your stach a while back though....like 5 years back...

eXTReMe Tracker