Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Isaac Ludwig - clean

I guess the first part of this competition allows us to do a couple of things. The first two are at the core of this competition... show off our ability to grow (or in this case shave) some sweet body hair and make a public spectacle of ourselves. Since there aren't any themes or special quests in this first post this gives us to chance to introduce ourselves... and in some cases put some shameless promotion out there… don’t worry, I’ll keep it to the industry.

I'm Isaac Ludwig, I currently work for Rafting in the Smokies in Hartford, TN. What I do there depends on the day, but usually revolves around sharing this part of the world with people who want to have an experience of some sort on the river. We just opened a new paddling shop, which gives me a great excuse to spend more time out of my day focused on kayaking... which is hard to complain about. I currently have a 5 boats... a 420, two broken boats (a Nomad & a Storm) that have given me a lot of plastic welding practice and two 'race' boats (a Dancer and a WaveSport MicroX). My dad taught me how to roll when I was 16, while I was working at Scout camp. He later taught our neighbor Scot Loveland how to paddle. Scot has recently launched a new product called Paddle Grip which you can see represented through his Vintage Threads line that I’m sporting in these photos.

1 comment:

jHo said...

Ok ok, we get it buddy, you're wild and crazy...in a "look at that issac, he's so crazy he gets his picture made looking like a mentally deficient circus monkey hanging from the front of a school bus" kinda way.....which is pretty awesome....in a "I'm glad I'm not Isaac Ludwig" kinda way....

eXTReMe Tracker